Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Scones Raspberry and chocolate chips

Sunday was a nice day for me even waiting until 11:00 am to eat.  Blood draw at 10:30 am and that is forever in my world.

I put in a lettuce bed and covered that and the big garden with straw can not wait to have fresh veggies again.

Since we cooked large yesterday we are having leftovers of sorts.  The smoked mole chicken served with Mexican rice made by hubby and he own recipe.

I was feeling in the mood for something a bit sweet so I made scones with raspberries and chocolate chips.  The raspberries were picked from my yard and therefore are even better tasting.  This is my 'go-to' recipe for scones, I just add whatever flavor I am craving at the moment to the batter/dough and really how many scones recipes does a person need?? :)








No comments:

Post a Comment